Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lauren-isms

Some funny things Lauren has said lately:

- When Lauren is watching TV and a show ends she'll say, "Coming up next!" We really don't let her watch much TV, so of course she would pick up something like this. Of course.

- I was watching a biography of Benjamin Franklin and Lauren pointed up at the screen and said, "It's Charles! With new hair!" What is up with her and the Founding Fathers?

- She was sitting behind me last night, playing with my hair. I didn't mind it much until she said, "Where are my scissors?"

- Last night, she spent five minutes with Jeremy saying, "Knock Knock!" "Who's there?" Pause. "A frog!" ... "Knock Knock!" "Who's there?" Pause. "A table!" ... "Knock Knock!" "Who's there?" Pause. "Ella!" So she doesn't get the joke part, but she's trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment